Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Starts and Finishes

First let me brag about a (finally) finished. I finished my Queen Anne's Lace shawl that I made with #10 crochet cotton as a tablecloth for my antique oak pedestal table.


MMario's design is beautiful and an easy knit, although with 4 extra repeats of the last several rows, it took quite a while. I started it August 08 and finished May 30, 09. I will say to MMario's defense that I wasn't just working on this project. Babysitting, other knits and general life did not let me put in the time I should have.

Now for a start. A group of us at Ravelry have decided to read the Little House books over the summer with our children and do crafts along those themes. Hopefully I will blog more often with finished crafts that BG and I have done together.

In other knitting news: SOTN: Arch-shaped socks 75% done, MMario's Offler stole 10% done, Ankh socks 20%, 3 scraves at various stages and YarnYenta's Shabbat scarf about 10% along. Hmmm...may need to add a new project?

No comments: