Sunday, January 10, 2010

Long Time

It's been a long time since I blogged and realized many things have happened since BG went off to camp. She had a great time and is eager to go back this year.



DS#2 got married and had a baby. Ajala Michelle was born in early September of 09. For New Years, we got the message from them that another baby will be born in August of this year!

The family got together on December 12th for our annual ThanksBirthHanuMas gathering. No injuries, barfing or fights...it was a good day!...lol.

I received the KnitPicks set of DPN... 6 sizes from 2.00mm to 3.25mm.. and "Continuous Cables" by Melissa Leapman. Trying to go Cold Sheep and not buy any new yarn till I have a chance to knit up a lot of my stash. I made several washcloths and tribbles as gifts to the DDs, so was able to use up some of the cotton here.

Heard about a great way to use up sock yarn stash. Match yarn and pattern and bag it under the labels of the coming months and challenge myself to knit a pair each month thru out the year. We'll see. I did finish one pair this past year.

SOTN: Offler Stole, grey scarf for sis-i-l (started as a Christmas present for 08), the Messianic scarf/stole from YarnYenta, and recently started: MMario's MMystery shawl KKnitalong. This shawl is not going well as I have dropped stitches (again) and will need to restart clue 1 (5th time).

Will try to do better about blogging this year...but no promises.