Friday, May 30, 2008

Early AM

I find myself with sleeping child time. Both babies and BG are still in bed...well, dgd is BACK to sleep after waking up crying several times overnight. I should be using this time to do things like make my bed, get dressed, maybe start a load of clothes. Instead I am fiddling with this blog. I was trying to get a link up with a changing pic...similar to the Ravelry button. The pic saves to my pc correctly, but when I link it here, it stops moving. I think it has to do with the original site I am trying to link to. The other ones I have tried have given me a code to copy and paste...this one didn't. Maybe I will try again later after many cups of coffee.
I didn't get to post yesterday about the Wednesday night knit. We had 18 people!!!!!!! (sorry Pterry, had to use that many !) I kinda felt bad cause we were scarfing up the tables left and right so other customers where milling around like they had no where to sit. (we only really used 5 tables) This was the first week we hadn't used the tables near the windows as some were bothered by the setting sun, but the electric lighting is plentiful, so it wasn't a problem.
I need to go shopping for the Music With Socks Swap I am doing with the Ankh-Morpork Knitters' Guild. Witht he 'luck' I have been having trying to produce a likeable/wearable pr of socks for myself, I may opt for the skein/pattern idea. Then I just need to find an awesome cd of music.

2 comments:

Bean Counting Knitter said...

Hey I didn't know people didn't like sitting by the windows at knitting. I was first to arrive and there were people sitting by the windows so the workers helped me set up the tables where we sat. Oh well... I guess there is always going to be someone unhappy!

Betty said...

"There's not enough light!" "There's too much light!" I didn't know about the too much light problem either.