Thursday, February 28, 2008

adaptation

I like to think of myself as someone who adapts well when hit with a new situation. DD and the babies are in, still sorting thru clothes and things and deciding what to store and what to keep here. Babies came with colds, so sleep hasn't been overly abundant. Just trying to settle into a routine everyone can live with for a while. DH tends to hide out at his pc, then makes the run toward the bedroom at night. BG has been a big help running little errands and helping to entertain the little ones. I gave her the week off 'school' till things settle down a bit more. Truthfully, I don't think I could pull a lesson out of my head this week. (or any other convenient crevice of the body)
Almost done with my Ankh-Morpork swap items. Wish I could have thought of more creative things, but time slipped away fast on this one. Considering they are due to be mailed tomorrow, and all the scurrying with house prep and 2 DDs moving, I am doing well. (I still have hair and it isn't any greyer that I can see)
Kit still won't leave my wool alone. When she couldn't find a skein to swipe, she found my Fawkes socks and ran off with them! She is definately a wool-gatherer. We think she was a sheep dog in a former life.

No comments: