Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog Challenge

The moderator on Reclaiming the Home (ravelry) has issued a daily blog challenge. I don't know if I am up to it or if I have anything worthwhile to say on a daily basis, but am going to give it a try.
Today marks the countdown of dd#3's ex moving back in with her and watching the babies full time....which means I will have my days back. 3 days and counting..lol. Already planning major cleaning and decluttering missions in the house and outtings with bg.
OTN: Arch-shaped socks which keep telling me they would be happier as mittens. Only 2 1/2 inches into them, so there is still time to change over.
BSJ (jacket..not to be confused with BSJ hat) for newest granddaughter.
QAL tablecloth. I am almost done with the 2nd repeat of the last motif to enlarge it. 4 more to go before I lifeline it again and check size on table.

1 comment:

Bean Counting Knitter said...

Woohoo you will be an almost free Momma again! :-)