Friday, October 5, 2007

Ravelry

Got my invite last night and went immediately to check it out. WOW! Now I see what all the hype is about! Entered some basics and then went exploring. I found several sock projects to add to my queue of future projects, hooked up with the friends list, and even entered all my straight needle sizes on the handy chart area. (circs and dps will have to wait..need to sort and size...blush). Its going to take me several visits to explore farther.
This week's kniiting progress:
I have 10 rows to go to finish the pair of Dark Mark scarves!!!
I started a witch's hat for babygirl to wear out on Begger's night.
I dug out a crochet afghan project and added several rows.
Other news:
Babygirl's adoption process is finally moving again so I have been spending extra time getting the house ready for the homestudy. Court date is set for the 29th of Nov.
Daugter number 3 is getting ready to deliver, so I have to pack for a trip up to watch her son while she is in the hospital and recouping. Will have to plan several projects to take along.
Other than that...my life is dull...giggle.

No comments: