Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Bookcase Down

Saturday: #7 is done. It's the one with the most antique books in the upstairs hallway. Cleaned well, moved and cleaned the wall and woodwork behind. Have some more books to send to the thrift store and some to take to half-priced books and see if I can get anything for them. The house is starting to look pretty nice. Now I need to keep up with it all and not let it get this bad again. I also cleaned out the bedside table and dusted under the bed.

Sunday: On the game shelves. They weren't too bad, just some organizing and dusting. I finally scrubbed the bathroom floor which has been on my list all week. And did the combs and brushes in a sink of warm water with a little shampoo. Another job I haven't gotten to for a while and really like to do once a month or so. A PP job I did this AM (before bath floor) was to clean the fridge shelves. Amazing what you can think of to do to avoid a more unpleasant job!

This coming week I will be entering the Room of Doom! This is the craft/PC/home school/junk room. If I don't post in 2 days, send in the search parties.

Til tomorrow.....(if I come out alive)

No comments: