Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blogging Habit

It didn't make it as habit...sigh. I missed 11 days so far this month. 2/3rds is better than none tho, so will take heart to blog more often.
The 2nd eagle egg has not hatched yet and is now 3 days overdue according to laid-hatched stats of first egg. Chick is doing great and I have hopes of seeing the 3rd egg hatch in a few days. Some of the nesting sites I checked out online are disappointing this year. One nest was abandoned completely this year and another has no eggs as of yet. Last year, we watched with anticipation a nest with 3 eggs, but because of age of the eagles (older) there was only a little hope. Alas, all 3 of the eggs proved to be infertile. BG loves sneaking up to my pc and watching these parents feed their chick. Such majestic looking birds! It is my understanding that they have been removed from the endangered lists now. Let's hope they remain that way.
Knitting group last night. There were 8 of us and lots of laughs. I knit several rows on my version of the TNT scarf before my finger started giving me problems.
Got a couple of rows knit on my socks today without too much problem.
Seedlings are sprouting in the little peat pots in the window. Looks like we will have plenty of plants to set out later. Put in the asparagus seeds this morning. I don't think DH realizes yet that we won't be eating any for 3 years.
BG used 3 TP rolls and created a totem pole. Can you guess what animals are represented?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

cool totem pole!

Jayne said...

I'm guessing a bear, fox and duck