Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Progress

Got the last of the living room done in my Mt. Vernon cleaning challenge today. Looked longingly at my loom, but she will be my reward for getting this house back into shape. BG is looking forward to learning to weave. Also got a start in the bedroom by cleaning off the top of my dressser, dusting and NOT putting alot back. Personal goal...keep it decluttered!
Start therapy on finger today, dental appts tomorrow, back to therapy on Friday. Now that I am not watching babies, I am trying to get caught up on doctor and dentist visits that having babies didn't allow.
Started knitting a little something onna stick for my CMOT Dibbler swap...not giving any clues..he he

Til tomorrow....

1 comment:

KR said...

Way to go getting so much done! I need to work on organizing and decluttering some more before I head out on my trip in a couple weeks! :)

Hugs

Kristin
http://reclaimingthehome.typepad.com