Friday, March 27, 2009

Therapy Update

Well, didn't get great news at therapy today. NO KNITTING! Not until I go again next week at least. Things looked fine when I left last Tuesday, and by Wednesday evening, my finger was giving me a bit of a problem. More swelling on Thursday morning that I was able to massage away. Today, the pain and swelling were back along with less flexibility and the therapist noticed more rigidity. So I got a change of exercises to do and NO KNITTING...sigh. There are sometimes I wish we had removable parts. I would just stick my finger up on a shelf and let it heal. But....
So, I have no knitting news to report.
Off to play games with the family. It's game night!

1 comment:

Kevin Rose said...

Not fun! Hopefully it will at least speed up your healing time. *HUGS*

Kristin