Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Best Laid Plans....

....soon go astray. After being somewhat lethargic about cleaning and blogging yesterday, I planned on getting up and getting back into the swing of things. BG woke with a fever and a sore throat. Called the Doctor and got first available appointment..3:00 pm. I did manage to clean my small appliances with the help of one of the FlyGuys at my chat room. Also got a couple of loads of wash done. Although BG's rapid strep test came back negative, they are treating it as such. Doctor's office was nice enough to phone prescription in so that it would be ready when we got there. We made one stop along the way, and when we arrived at pharmacy, found that they had not checked their phone messages. Another 20 minutes to wait, got home in time to put dinner in the oven so that we could eat at a decent time. BG's temp spiked again after dinner, so needless to say, I did not make it out for my weekly knitting group night. I decided knitting night was knitting night, and curled up on my bed and got about an hour of uninterrupted knitting in.
All is well that ends well, right?

2 comments:

Henya said...

Ginny, I hope she feels better soon.

Henya said...

Ginny, I hope she feels better soon.