Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Search Parties

OK, no one came looking for me...lol. Really, I got some work done in RoD, but not much. Mostly I just moved things around and the major pile is now in the center of the room. Actually have had a rough week of bad sleep, so have been doing what I need to and vegging a lot.
Knitting for any length of time seems to destroy any flexibility I gain from the therapy I am getting for my finger. It looks better, swelling has gone down, and I can hold it straighter if I don't knit. Knitting group was tonight and I did a few inches on the beaded scarf, til finger started looking more like an L-bracket and I could lay my hand flat on the table and pass small animals under the knuckle. They tell me this could take longer to 'cure' than they originally thought. At least the iced cappuccino was refreshing and conversation was good.

1 comment:

Shanta Hayes said...

hope your finger heals sooner than you think.